Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,894 (元7,239) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)