Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,420 (元5,600) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)