Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,995 (₨114,510) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)