Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,728 (6,335 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)