Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,209 (¥224,923) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)