Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,556 (¥48,081) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)