Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13996 INR / AMD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,448 (81,800Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)