Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,598 (424,206 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)