Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,590 ($1,977) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)