Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.029 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,214 ($1,346) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)