Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,901 (₩1,897,824) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)