Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,370 in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)