Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,631 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)