Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,981 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)