Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,002 in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)