Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,608 (₩1,753,684) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)