Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,049 (₩568,535) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)