Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,943 (₨139,723) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)