Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,567 (₨144,918) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)