Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,138 (₨112,745) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)