Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,394 (₨83,379) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)