Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,672 (₨106,839) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)