Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.724 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,187 (元7,115) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)