Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,148 (元8,622) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)