Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.640 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,259 (C$2,639) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)