Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,082 ($1,290) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)