Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,829 ($1,566) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)