Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,417 ($1,405) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)