Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,077 ($1,467) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)