Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.709 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,517 ($1,454) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)