Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,565 ($1,246) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)