Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,742 (R$ 4,902) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)