Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,965 (€397) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)