Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,865 (€1,127) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)