Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,092 (2,184 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)