Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,132 (2,400 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)