Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,657 (318 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (34 minutes ago)