Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,901 (1,940 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)