Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,370 (元8,682) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)