Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,331 (元8,945) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)