Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,594 (Bs 238,245,137) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)