Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,291 (Mex$ 3,401) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)