Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,944 (Mex$ 28,067) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)