Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,354 (€2,024) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)