Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,631 ($1,874) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)