Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,359 ($1,527) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)