Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,877 ($2,045) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)