Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12296 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,768 (746,323 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 1 hour ago)