Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,201 (839,735 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)