Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,767 (689,214 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)