Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12238 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,183 (769,582 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)