Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10854 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,575 (852,945 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)