Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11026 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,047 (671,548 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)