Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,858 (€1,714) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (35 minutes ago)