Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,224 (€1,469) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)