Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,257 (€1,251) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)