Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,177 (R$ 4,405) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)