Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,906 (R$ 4,712) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)