Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,486 (R$ 5,081) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)