Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,659 (R$ 4,196) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)