Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.865 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,649 (R$ 4,402) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)