Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.278 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,179 (14,039 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)