Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.998 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,227 (15,907 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)