Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.069 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,157 (18,236 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)