Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,518 (65,721 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (19 minutes ago)