Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,513 (52,726 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)