Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.300 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,647 (54,328 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)