Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.518 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,157 (30,250 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)