Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.410 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨95,256 (39,517 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)