Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,745 (35,081 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)