Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,584 (﷼ 40,073,882) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)