Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,185 (﷼ 36,039,620) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)