Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19733 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,361 (645,429 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)