Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04164 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,862 (2,158,120 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)