Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 INR / CDF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,373 (1,874,894 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)