Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04326 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,183 (1,853,344 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)