Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,089 (R$ 4,834) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)