Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,741 (£1,343) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)