Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,561 (5,142 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)