Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,249 (£1,234) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)