Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.035 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,855 (£1,533) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)