Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.612 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨42,298 (E£ 11,712) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)