Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,404 (E£ 16,735) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)