Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.769 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨40,357 (E£ 10,706) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)