Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.687 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,111 (E£ 18,203) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)