Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.574 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,061 (E£ 14,288) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)