Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02257 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,668 (COL$3,308,415) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)