Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,751 (€1,399) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)