Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,795 (€1,554) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)