Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.758 INR / GIP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,495 (£1,816) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)