Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.864 INR / GIP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,611 (£302) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)