Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.189 INR / GIP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,926 (£1,623) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (44 minutes ago)