Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31871 INR / GYD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,681 (353,551 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)