Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31835 INR / GYD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,877 (307,455 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)