Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.323 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,056 (R 15,604) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)