Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,399 (€336) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)