Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,908 (€1,658) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)