Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,074 (Php69,103) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)