Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,443 (Php69,002) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)