Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,531 (Php62,720) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)