Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.277 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,877 (Php66,453) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (39 minutes ago)