Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,414 (Php88,923) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)