Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,066 (Php69,125) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)