Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,444 (1,213 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (44 minutes ago)