Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,443 (4,229 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)