Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.081 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,306 (5,658 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)