Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,482 (3,955 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)