Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,390 (4,217 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (37 minutes ago)